Rich ramen that uses healthy sake lees
Ramen / Closest to Ginza Station
This is a popular restaurant that uses sake lees in their ramen which are highly effective with preserving health and beauty. Their main menu item "rich soba noodles with sake lees" has a distinctively rich soup made from combining pork, chicken, Manila clams, and oysters into a soup of hot water and adding sake lees. It pairs well with their custom made noodles of medium thickness meticulously made from flour.
Other than their "rich soba noodles with sake lees", they also have salty soba, soy sauce soba, and rich dipping soba noodles with sake lees, and all of them come with soup free from chemical seasoning.
For toppings, they unusually have unseasoned strips of fried tofu, and it pairs very well with the soup. Their two types of char siu pork are cooked at a low temperature, and are so tender that they practically melt.
- Their ramen uses "sake lees" that has gained attention in the health craze in recent years
- The interior has a Japanese style and an elegant ambiance
- They only have eight seats at the counter
- All of the soup for the ramen is free of chemical seasoning
- Name in Japanese
- 銀座 風見
- Postal Code
- 6-4-13 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Every Sunday
- Business Hours
11:30 am - 3:20 pm, 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
* National Holidays 11:30 am – 8:00 pm
- About 3 minutes by foot from Exit C1 of Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza, Hibiya and Marunouchi Lines.
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted