A Popular Place Serving Tonkotsu Ramen
This is the Ginza branch of a Hakata tonkotsu ramen restaurant established in 1985 in Fukuoka.
At the Ginza branch of this ramen eatery, diners can enjoy a special Kasane-aji (layered flavor) broth combining hot chicken broth with Ippudo’s basic tonkotsu soup made from pork simmered on the bone.
By extracting the umami from each type of soup, an exquisite balance is achieved. While light, the broth also has depth of flavor.
For other items on the menu, extremely thin noodles that go well with tonkotsu soup, but noodles of medium thickness are used for the layered flavor broth.
Many fans of the “layered flavor” that are limited to certain Ippudo branches come here for it.
- The menu of gyoza and rice dishes that complement ramen is also delicious.
- It has Ippudo’s “layered flavor” that can only be savored at certain branches.
- A foreign language menu is available.
- Souvenir ramen is sold here.
根本就跟日本拉麵一模一樣啊 看起來就好吃 一定要去吃吃看
- Name in Japanese
- 一風堂 銀座店
- Postal Code
- 1F Central Building, 4-10-3 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
FRI & SAT 11:00am-03:00am
SUN & HOLIDAYS 11:00am-01:00am
- About a 2-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line, Toei Asakusa Line’s Higashi-Ginza Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted （MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay）
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)