Tokyu Plaza Ginza
Department Stores / Closest to Ginza Station
An adult shopping and eating spot that combines Japan's traditions and trends
This is a large business complex that displays the charm of traditions and innovation coexisting in the Ginza area. Inside, there are shops that combine trends and formality with the concept of "Creative Japan 〜The world will become more interesting from here〜".
In the Ginmachi Dining restaurant area on the 10th and 11th floors, there are various restaurants where you can enjoy high quality food from Japan and around the world. There is also the Ginchika Marche dining area in the basement where you can readily eat delicious food from all over Japan, and it is easy to go there even if you are by yourself.
There is an atrium on the 6th floor with a liberating feeling, and there is a free public space on the roof, so you can use it to enjoy eating food you have bought as takeout, or even as a rest area when you are tired from walking around.
- It is in a great location right next to Ginza Station
- The roof is a free space where you can look down at the neighborhood around Ginza's Sukiyabashi intersection
- Floors 8 and 9 have the largest Lotte Duty Free store in Tokyo
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 5-2-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
1-9F Shopping & Cafe & Service 11:00am – 9:00pm
B2F Gin Chika Marche 11:00am – 11:00pm
B1F Gin Chika Marche 11:00am – 9:00pm
10-11F Gin Machi Dinning 11:00am – 9:00pm
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
6F KIRIKO Rounge:(Weekday & Saturday) 11:00am – 11:00pm, (Sunday & Holiday) 11:00am – 9:00pm
RF KIRIKO Terrace 11:00am – 9:00pm
* Open Hours may vary due to special events, weather or other reasons.
- January 1st and Irregularly day once a year
(1)About 1 minute by foot from exits C2/C3 of Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza, Hibiya and Marunouchi Lines.
(2) About 2 minutes by foot from Exit A1 of Hibiya Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya, Chiyoda Lines and Toei Subway Mita Line
(3) About 4 minutes by foot from Ginza Exit Yurakucho Station on the JR Yamanote Line and JR Keihin-Tohoku Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)
Nearby facilities (spots,etc)
Tsuru TonTan UDON NOODLE BrasserieA Chic Udon Restaurant in TOKYU PLAZA GINZA That’s Perfect for Dates
Japanese Sake Bar NomaeA Restaurant Where You Can Enjoy Beautiful Japanese Cuisine and Sake from a Long-Standing Store
SUKIYABASHI-SABOEnjoy Creative Japanese Cuisine and a View of Ginza at a Premium Lounge in Tokyu Plaza Ginza
Wako Ginza Five StoreAn amazingly well-priced tonkatsu restaurant right in Ginza
ARGILEIt’s almost like you’re in the middle of a forest! A French restaurant featured in the Michelin guide
SABATINI Di Firenze Tokyo BranchThe allure of a co-performance between traditional Italian Cuisine and Japanese High Quality Ingredients.
Ginza Kagari HontenRamen noodles featuring hearty portions of specialty-brand chicken
Pierre Marcolini - GinzaA world-renowned chocolate specialty shop with an exclusive menu selection for Ginza.
Ginza KazamiRich ramen that uses healthy sake lees