SABATINI Di Firenze Tokyo Branch
The allure of a co-performance between traditional Italian Cuisine and Japanese High Quality Ingredients.
The Japanese branch of a long-running restaurant in Firenze, Italy. You can enjoy a specialized menu focused on the regional cuisine of Tuscany. The popular wagon service that Sabatini is famous for features pasta and crepes made right in front of your eyes. You can also enjoy a menu featuring rare Japanese Wagyu “Tosa no Akaushi”.
A wide variety of wines imported directly from Italy are available with some extremely rare wines also on the wine list
You can enjoy traditional cuisine that has been loved for a long time here in Japan.
You can enjoy Japanese Wagyu “Tosa Akaushi”
Wagon service with dishes created before your eyes
Private rooms available
- Postal Code
- 3F Hulic Square, 2-2-3 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- January 1, when the building is closed
- Business Hours
- 11:30am-3:30pm (L.O. 2:30pm), 5:30-11:00pm (L.O. 9:30pm)
- Lunch 5,000-8,000 yen, Dinner 10,000-20,000 yen
- About a 1 minute walk from the C1 exit at Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, Hibiya Line Ginza Station.
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB MasterCard, Visa）Official Website