Edo Mirakuchaya Solamachi
A Japanese izakaya restaurant with variety entertainment.
A one-of-its-kind Japanese dining where you can enjoy rakugo and variety entertainment.
Daily performances held on stage from 6:30pm to 7:00pm
Edo Miso Hotpot, our signature dish, uses sweet miso—a unique flavor passed down from the Edo Period.
Enjoy authentic Japanese cuisine as well as the drinks.
- Enjoy live performances while you dine.
- Taste traditional Edo period Japanese cuisine.
- We also serve coffee.
- Menu is available in English and Chinese.
- Dinner menu includes all-you-can-drink.
- Our popular lunch menu is available on weekdays.
- Name in Japanese
- 江戸味楽茶屋 そらまち亭
- Postal Code
- Tokyo Solamachi 7th floor, 1-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays(set by the facility)
- Business Hours
(1) Located a 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, Toei Asakusa Line, Keisei Oshiage Line’s Oshiage (SKYTREE) Station.
(2) Located a 2-minute walk from the Tobu Skytree Line’s Tokyo Skytree Station
- Lunch 1,000yen~2,000yen – Dinner 2,000yen~5,000yen
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)