Edo Mirakuchaya Solamachi
A Japanese izakaya restaurant with variety entertainment.
A one-of-its-kind Japanese dining where you can enjoy rakugo and variety entertainment.
Daily performances held on stage from 6:30pm to 7:00pm
Edo Miso Hotpot, our signature dish, uses sweet miso—a unique flavor passed down from the Edo Period.
Enjoy authentic Japanese cuisine as well as the drinks.
Enjoy live performances while you dine.
Taste traditional Edo period Japanese cuisine.
We also serve coffee.
Menu is available in English and Chinese.
Dinner menu includes all-you-can-drink.
Our popular lunch menu is available on weekdays.
- Name in Japanese
- 江戸味楽茶屋 そらまち亭
- Postal Code
- Tokyo Solamachi 7th floor, 1-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays(set by the facility)
- Business Hours
(1) Located a 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, Toei Asakusa Line, Keisei Oshiage Line’s Oshiage (SKYTREE) Station.
(2) Located a 2-minute walk from the Tobu Skytree Line’s Tokyo Skytree Station
- Lunch 1,000yen~2,000yen – Dinner 2,000yen~5,000yen
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)