Pokémon Center MEGA TOKYO & Pikachu Sweets
Endless fun to explore at the biggest Pokémon Center you’ve ever seen!
Character Goods, Specialty Store, Café
Pokémon, the pocket monsters phenomenon loved across the world. In addition to the Pokémon Centers in 11 cities across Japan, the official plushies and merchandise can also be found at Pokémon Center locations worldwide. Inside you’ll find original pokémon goods, games and consoles to shop.
Among all locations, one of the biggest is located in Tokyo’s Ikebukuro Sunshine City complex, at the Pokémon Center MEGA TOKYO & Pikachu Sweets shop. Inside you’ll find Pokémon GO Lab., the world’s first dedicated Pokémon GO space, one of the biggest ever Pokémon Card Station MEGA TOKYO areas and a themed desserts and drink takeout corner, Pikachu Sweets by Pokémon Café. You’ll also find special nooks filled with more of the Pokémon world along the connecting walks between each area.
©2021 Pokémon. ©1995-2021 Nintendo/Creatures Inc. /GAME FREAK inc.
Pokémon/Pocket Monsters is a registered trademark of Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK Inc.
One of the biggest of all Pokémon Centers.
Home to Pokémon GO Lab., a dedicated Pokémon GO space.
Includes “Pokémon Card Station MEGA TOKYO”, one of the largest among all Pokémon stores.
Pokémon themed sweets and drinks to try at the takeout shop, Pikachu Sweets by Pokémon Café.
Motice regarding Pikachu Sweets by Pokémon Café
- Operating hours may be subject to change. Please check beforehand.
- No reservation necessary as the shop is takeout style.
- Quantities are limited and may sell out at times.
- Quantities may be limited per person to ensure availability.
- Actual product and design my differ from image shown.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- ポケモンセンターメガトウキョー ＆ ピカチュウスイーツ
- Postal Code
- Sunshine City alpa 2F 3-1-2 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- 03-5927-9290 (MEGA TOKYO), 03-6709-0707 (Pikachu Sweets)
- Regular Closures
- Open every day
- Open Hours
- 10:00am - 8:00pm ※May change per official Sunshine City alpa hours
(1) approx. 3 min. walk from Higashi-ikebukuro Station (Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line)
(2) approx. 8 min. walk from Ikebukuro Station (JR Line & Tokyo Metro & Seibu & Tobu Lines)
(3) approx. 4 min. walk from Higashi-ikebukuro-yonchome Stop (Tokyo Sakura Tram / Toden Arakawa Line)
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)