Famous for the “World’s Hottest Curry!” Authentic Indian restaurant specializing in spices
This authentic Indian restaurant specializes in herbs and spices. The moment you set foot in the restaurant, you are surrounded by the exotic atmosphere.
The signboard menu item “World’s Hottest Curry” uses the “Bhut Jolokia (ghost pepper),” which holds a Guinness World Record for “World’s Hottest Pepper.” This might be a great challenge for those who love spicy food.
There is also a wide selection of wines and beers to pair with authentic Indian cuisine.
- “World’s Hottest Curry” has been covered by various media sources
- After completely eating the “World’s Hottest Curry,” you will be awarded with a certificate of completion
- Extensive selection of alcohol including wines and beers
- Name in Japanese
- サフラン 池袋
- Postal Code
- Takt TO Building 201, 1-28-1 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Lunch 11:30am-3:00pm (L.O.2:30pm)
Dinner 5:30pm-10:00pm (L.O.9:30pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 2,000-3,000 yen
(1) About 5-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 5-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)