Uminchushubou Ikebukuro Sunshine City
Enjoy delicious Okinawan cuisine and drinks in a space that feels like an Okinawan home
This bar has delicious Okinawan cuisine. Despite being in Ikebukuro's Sunshine City, this restaurant is a relaxing space that feels like an Okinawan home.
While giving yourself over to the sanshin's rhythm, all of their dishes are an exquisite taste of island food (Okinawan cuisine).
Once you enter inside, we recommend first enjoying Okinawa's Orion beer while picking from an assortment of five types of Okinawan delicacies.
A popular dish on their menu is the staple of Okinawan cuisine, bitter melon chanpuru.
You can also enjoy awamori chosen from all 48 breweries in Okinawa.
All of their dishes with plenty of Okinawan ingredients are delicious
They have an abundance of aged sake and awamori chosen from breweries in Okinawa
All of the employees are dressed in Okinawan attire, so it feels like you are really there
Their diverse lunch menu is really bulky!
- Name in Japanese
- 海人酒房 サンシャインシティ
- Postal Code
- Sunshine City Alpa 3F, 3-1-2 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays(set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-4,000 yen
(1) About an 8-minute walk from exit 35 of the JR Yamanote Line, Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Fukutoshin Line, and Tobu Tojo Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About a 3-minute walk from exits 6 and 7 of the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line’s Higashi-Ikebukuro Station
※No smoking at lunchtime
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)