SKY CIRCUS Sunshine60 Observatory
Enjoy not only looking, but also experiencing this observatory!
Observation Deck / Closest to Ikebukuro Station
From the top floor of Ikebukuro's landmark Sunshine60 Building, 251 meters above sea level, take in 360-degree views of Tokyo's cityscape. Unlike other observation decks, this one boasts diverse gadgets and devices. Try the "Kaleido-Scape", where you can feel like you're inside a kaleidoscope, or the experience the optical illusions of the Virtual Reality Cannon. Using cutting-edge technology, such experiences await you at this observatory.
Look out over Tokyo from a height of 251 meters above sea level.
The performance of light and mirrors is fantastic.
You can experience playing with cutting-edge VR devices.
- Name in Japanese
- SKY CIRCUS サンシャイン60展望台
- Postal Code
- Sunshine 60 Building 60th floor, Sunshine City, 3-1 Higashi Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. (Last admission 9:00 p.m.)
- No holidays
- Admission: 1,200 yen (Adults), VR TOKYO Bullet Flight 600 yen per person, per time
- The VR experience may be crowded, so making advance reservations on the webpage is recommended.
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Mastercard, Visa, UnionPay）
1. About 8 minutes on foot from Exit 35 of Ikebukuro Station on the JR Yamanote or JR Shonan-Shinjuku Lines
2. About 8 minutes on foot from Exit 35 of Ikebukuro station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi, Yurakucho, or Fukutoshin Lines
3. About 3 minutes on foot from Exits 6 or 7 of Higashi-Ikebukuro Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)