Verified [Verified] denotes information that has been published with confirmation of its owing parties.
Tori no Ana in Ikebukuro
A ramen restaurant with delicious chicken and vegetable soup.
This restaurant takes chicken potage simmered for about six hours made from chicken and several types of vegetables and turns it into ramen.
While both rich and creamy, their easy to swallow soup is their specialty. For toppings, they have roasted chicken legs and also minced chicken, so their ramen truly has all kinds of chicken.
They have three dishes on their menu: SHIRODORI ramen with a mild saltiness, AKADORI ramen that is both spicy and delicious, and tsuke-men with springy noodles.
A ramen shop that serves a creamy chicken potage-style soup.
During lunchtime, they offer seasoned, soft-boiled eggs for free.
Only counter seats are available.
Frequently Asked Questions have been vetted and answered directly by each listing.
Do you have menus in foreign languages or with pictures? (If so, please let us know the languages available.)
There is an English menu posted next to the ticket vending machine.
Do you serve vegetarian menus?
Can I get take-out?
Sorry, it is not available.
Is there free Wi-Fi available in the restaurant?
- Name in Japanese
- 鶏の穴 池袋店
- Postal Code
- Keita Building 1 Floor, 1-39-20 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- Irregular holidays (closed on Wednesdays for the time being)
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-10:30pm(L.O. 10:00pm)
(1) About 5-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 5-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)