Tori no Ana in Ikebukuro
A ramen restaurant with delicious chicken and vegetable soup
This restaurant takes chicken potage simmered for about six hours made from chicken and several types of vegetables and turns it into ramen.
While both rich and creamy, their easy to swallow soup is their specialty. For toppings, they have roasted chicken legs and also minced chicken, so their ramen truly has all kinds of chicken.
They have three dishes on their menu: Shirodorii ramen with a mild saltiness, akadorii ramen that is both spicy and delicious, and tsuke-men with springy noodles.
Their soup is rich but east to swallow
During lunchtime, they offer seasoned, soft-boiled eggs for free
Only counter seats are available
- Postal Code
- Keita Building 1 Floor, 1-39-20 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-10:30pm(L.O. 10:00pm)
(1) About 5-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 5-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)