SANRIO CAFE Ikebukuro Shop
An adorable and healing cafe where you can try various food inspired by Sanrio characters.
In this cafe, you can enjoy their original menu which brings the adorable world of the Sanrio characters to life.
Other than enjoying your food leisurely inside the cafe decorated with adorable characters, you can also buy desserts and drinks inspired by the characters from the take out cafe wagon corner.
It is conveniently located immediately after the ride down the escalator into Sunshine City's underground shopping area from Sunshine Street.
Rich variety of original dishes, which uses Sanrio characters like Hello Kitty and My Melody as motifs.
Adorable interior design decorated with Sanrio characters.
Ordering from the drink menu in the cafe space will get you a complimentary "SANRIO CAFE" original coaster, 1 for each drink.
Related spot : Sanrio Puroland
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- Sunshine City Alpa B1F, 1-28-1 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays(set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- 10:00am -9:00pm(L.O. 8:00pm)
- 1,000-2,000 yen
(1) About an 8-minute walk from exit 35 of the JR Yamanote Line, Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Fukutoshin Line, and Tobu Tojo Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About a 3-minute walk from exits 6 and 7 of the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line’s Higashi-Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)