Les Grands Arbres
A Natural Garden Café with an Eye-Catching Large Tree
Les Grands Arbres is a popular café that a lot of guests come to from far away.
It’s so popular because you can enjoy a beautiful and healthy meal alongside a photogenic treehouse!
The café’s comfortable space is like an urban oasis filled with nature. On sunny days, be sure to stop by their rooftop terrace!
Food that benefits both health and beauty
The treehouse and terrace look like they came out of a picture book; how cute!
The terrace is covered by grape vines, making it cool and comfortable even in the summer.
- Postal Code
- 3F and roof level, 5-15-11 Minamiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
- 11:00 am – 9:00 pm (Until 7:00pm on Sundays)
- No scheduled holidays
- 2000-3000 yen
- About 1 minute on foot from Exit 1 of Hiro-o Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (Diners Club/JCB/MasterCard/Visa/UnionPay)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)