As an Oasis of Greenery in the Heart of Tokyo, this Complex City Offers a High Quality of Life
Tokyo Midtown is a complex “city” featuring 6 buildings and wide spaces of greenery. This complex encompasses a variety of shops, restaurants, offices, green spaces, a hotel and a museum.
Extending mainly from the 1st floor basement to the 3rd floor, shops that are particular about quality and restaurants offering authentic cuisine from both within and beyond Japan are at your disposal in the commercial complex.
With a 4-story atrium boasting a total length of 150 meters and a height of 25 meters, many shops are gathered in the main shopping area, Galleria. Feel the beauty of Japanese “Wa”, or harmony, here.
Fun events are also held in a 4-hectare open space of greenery at the adjacent Hinoki-cho Park in Minato Ward.
- Boasting a height of 248 meters, the Midtown Tower is a symbol of this district.
- Open spaces around the grounds feature art with a highly refined sense of design.
- Eateries from within and beyond Japan are gathered here.
- Located about 200 meters from Roppongi Crossing in the center of this district, it’s convenient to nearby stations.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 9-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
Shops: 11:00 am-9:00 pm
Restaurants: 11:00 am-12:00 am
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
- No scheduled holidays
(1) Directly connected to Exit 8 of Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line
(2) Directly connected by the underground passageway to Roppongi Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(3) About 3 minutes on foot from Exit 3 of Nogizaka station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)