Tokyo’s Luxury Commercial Complex Has an Observatory and a Museum with the Latest in Art
This multipurpose commercial complex opened as a Roppongi landmark in 2003.
In the middle of Roppongi Hills stands Mori Tower, a 54-story skyscraper office building rising 238 meters from the ground. Besides this office space, there is a residential tower. Those who live there are called the “Roppongi Hills Tribe”. Even now, these residents are the symbol of a luxurious lifestyle.
Many luxury brand shops are gathered here, and a lot of the eateries are also highly-ranked.
This complex is filled with lots of other attractive facilities, such as Mohri Teien’s beautiful Japanese garden, a museum, an observatory, and a movie theater.
- Savor the creative ambience of many monuments placed around the complex.
- A lot of luxury brand shops are gathered here.
- From the Tokyo City View observatory and rooftop Skydeck of Roppongi Hills Mori Tower, take in sweeping views of Tokyo.
- There are Information Centers on the 2nd floors of Mori Tower and West Walk.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
- No scheduled holidays
(1)Directly connected to 1C exit of Roppongi Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(2) About 4 minutes on foot from 3 exit of Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)
sakura Shokudo Roppongi Hills BranchA trendy restaurant featuring nutritionally balanced set meals
Hakata Hanazen RoppongiA mizutaki hot pot restaurant serving their brand of Hakata chicken meat, coming directly from the shop’s poultry farm
BENJAMIN STEAKHOUSE ROPPONGIA Steakhouse specializing in aged beef and wine from New York.
The Steak RoppongiA restaurant where you can enjoy steaks with a perfect score for volume
HY TOKYOA polished Italian restaurant with exquisite dishes crafted by a top-class chef
DAYONE is a restaurant that specializes in creative Ochazuke in RoppongiIt’s restaurant where you can enjoy a creative Ochazuke that cannot be tasted anywhere else.
MOZUA casual French restaurant with a popular meat grill and souffles
Nikusushi RoppongiA Japanese restaurant where you can enjoy nigiri sushi made with horse meat and many others.
KINKA sushi bar izakaya RoppongiModern Sushi and Seafood Dining from Canada