Tokyo’s Luxury Commercial Complex Has an Observatory and a Museum with the Latest in Art
This multipurpose commercial complex opened as a Roppongi landmark in 2003.
In the middle of Roppongi Hills stands Mori Tower, a 54-story skyscraper office building rising 238 meters from the ground. Besides this office space, there is a residential tower. Those who live there are called the “Roppongi Hills Tribe”. Even now, these residents are the symbol of a luxurious lifestyle.
Many luxury brand shops are gathered here, and a lot of the eateries are also highly-ranked.
This complex is filled with lots of other attractive facilities, such as Mohri Teien’s beautiful Japanese garden, a museum, an observatory, and a movie theater.
- Savor the creative ambience of many monuments placed around the complex.
- A lot of luxury brand shops are gathered here.
- From the Tokyo City View observatory and rooftop Skydeck of Roppongi Hills Mori Tower, take in sweeping views of Tokyo.
- There are Information Centers on the 2nd floors of Mori Tower and West Walk.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
- No scheduled holidays
(1)Directly connected to 1C exit of Roppongi Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(2) About 4 minutes on foot from 3 exit of Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)