Unagidokoro Kurochodo Roppongi Hills
An eel restaurant that serves eel with genuine flavor by roasting it.
This restaurant serves eel cuisine in Roppongi Hills. In Tokyo, it's common to steam eel before roasting it, but this restaurant foregoes steaming it and instead focuses on just roasting it. By doing that, you can enjoy the eel's original flavor and fattiness, its scent and tartness, and also its texture.
Their sauce made from Mikawa Mirin that is a rarity in Tokyo is also popular, and it enhances the flavor of the eel. Their popular menu item is "eel over rice".
At the counter seats, you can see the chef skillfully handle the live eels.
This eel restaurant serves the eel's genuine flavor by roasting it.
The eel is prepared after you order, so you can enjoy its fresh flavor.
They have a wide variation of eel dishes, such as eel skewers that use every part of the eel.
At the counter seats, you can enjoy watching the cooking live right in front of you.
- Name in Japanese
- 鰻處 黒長堂 六本木ヒルズ
- Postal Code
- Roppongi Hills West Walk 5F, 6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
Lunch 11:00am-3:00pm (L.O.2:00pm), Dinner 5:00pm-11:00pm (L.O.10:00pm)
Weekends and holidays
Lunch 11:00am-4:00pm (L.O.3:00pm), Dinner 5:00pm-11:00pm (L.O.10:00pm)
- Lunch 3,000-5,000 yen, Dinner 5,000-10,000 yen
- (1)Directly connected to 1C exit of Roppongi Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line (2)About 4 minutes on foot from 3 exit of Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, DC, NICOS, UC, SAISON)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)