Hakata offal stew Aritsuki Ebisu restaurant
A deliciousness that practically melts in your mouth! A well-known restaurant proud of its overwhelming popularity!
Even among hot pot restaurants in Tokyo, the well-known offal restaurant Aritsuki is said to be particularly popular.
They have five flavors of offal stew: White offal stew (miso-flavored), red offal stew (soy sauce-flavored), golden offal stew (ponzu sauce-flavored), silver offal strew (oxtail-flavored), and fiery offal stew (salty miso-flavored).
Orders can be for two or more people.
Typical offal is seen as hard to bite through, but Aritsuki's offal is soft and practically melts in your mouth. It also goes very well with the soup.
- Together with the soup left over from the stew, you can enjoy Gotou udon noodles, Nagasaki champon, zosui rice soup, and more.
- Due to the restaurant's popularity, reservations are recommended.
- Name in Japanese
- 博多もつ鍋 蟻月 恵比寿店
- Postal Code
- 2-9-5 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
(1) About a 7-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line, JR Saikyo Line, and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ebisu Station
(2) About a 9-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line’s Ebisu Station
- Business Hours
- 5:00pm-11:00pm (L.O. 10:30pm)
- The New Year holiday
- 3,000-10,000 yen
- Separate smoking area
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)