Arisugawa-no-miya Memorial Park
An Oasis Within the Metropolis – A Japanese Garden that Makes Use of the Terrain
Here you can enjoy a stunning Japanese garden that takes advantage of its hilly terrain. The greenery is interspersed with hills, mountain streams, waterfalls, ponds, and more, making it feel like you are deep in the mountains.
Ducks and wild waterfowl swim gracefully across the pond, and the voices of the wild birds creates a pleasant sound backdrop.
There is always something beautiful to see with each season, from plum blossoms, cherry blossoms, and dogwood trees in the spring, to Japanese iris and hydrangea in the early summer, gingko and color-changing leaves in autumn, and snowscapes in winter.
- A Japanese garden that takes advantage of its terrain
- Open grassy areas and playgrounds are located on the hill
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 5-7-29 Minamiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Open all day
- About a 3-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line’s Hiroo Station
- In designated areas
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)