Matsumotoro Western Grill & Garden Terrace
The restaurant Matsumotoro is located in the heart of Hibiya Park.
The historic western-style restaurant first opened in 1903 alongside Hibiya Park. The park’s fountain is located just in front of the restaurant, and it’s also close to the Imperial Palace, so it’s a great place to visit while walking through the area.
The menu features typical Japanese takes on western dishes, like Hayashi rice (hashed beef rice), hamburger steaks, and katsu curry.
A long-standing western-style restaurant in Hibiya Park.
Recommend trying their homemade cakes on the terrace at teatime.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- 1-2 Hibiyakoen, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
(1) About a 2-minute walk from the A14 exit of the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line, Hibiya Line, and Mita Line’s Hibiya Station
(2) About a 2-minute walk from the B2 exit of the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line and Marunouchi Line’s Kasumigaseki Station
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-9:00pm (L.O. 8:30pm)
- No holidays
- 1,000-3,000 yen
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)