Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki
There's a Hostel Just 1 Minute from Kaminarimon!
Using the traditional Japanese art of Kabuki as its motif, the unique exterior of the Tokyo hostel, "Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki", will catch you eye!
It's a 5-minute walk from Asakusa Station and just 1 minute on foot from Kaminarimon, the popular tourist attraction at Sensoji Temple.
- In the area surrounding the hostel, a lot of restaurants and souvenir shops line the streets, so it's convenient for sightseeing.
- While enjoying free coffee or black tea, or eating food that you prepared in the kitchen, you can use the living room 24 hours a day, as you like.
Jia Ling Liang
沒想到都是在電視看到的畫面 自己來體驗一次真的是 比台灣的歌仔戲還要美
- Postal Code
- 1-17-2 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo
(1) About 5 minutes on foot from Asakusa Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
(2)If you're coming directly from Narita or Haneda Airports, take a Limousine Bus from the airport, getting off at Asakusa View Hotel Mae stop. From there, it's a 5-minute walk.
From 3 pm to 10 pm
(Please contact the staff beforehand if you plan to arrive after 10 pm)
- Until 11 am
- Room Price
- From 3,200 yen
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA, Master Card, JCB, American Express, UnionPay)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)