Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki
There's a Hostel Just 1 Minute from Kaminarimon!
Using the traditional Japanese art of Kabuki as its motif, the unique exterior of the Tokyo hostel, "Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki", will catch you eye!
It's a 5-minute walk from Asakusa Station and just 1 minute on foot from Kaminarimon, the popular tourist attraction at Sensoji Temple.
- In the area surrounding the hostel, a lot of restaurants and souvenir shops line the streets, so it's convenient for sightseeing.
- While enjoying free coffee or black tea, or eating food that you prepared in the kitchen, you can use the living room 24 hours a day, as you like.
- Postal Code
- 1-17-2 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo
(1) About 5 minutes on foot from Asakusa Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
(2)If you're coming directly from Narita or Haneda Airports, take a Limousine Bus from the airport, getting off at Asakusa View Hotel Mae stop. From there, it's a 5-minute walk.
From 3 pm to 10 pm
(Please contact the staff beforehand if you plan to arrive after 10 pm)
- Until 11 am
- Room Price
- From 3,200 yen
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA, Master Card, JCB, American Express, UnionPay)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)
Nearby facilities (spots,etc)
Hotel 3000 Asakusa HontenAn extremely low-priced capsule hotel in Asakusa
editor's fav Rurubu Kitchen Asakusa EkimiseGathering Information About Delicious Food From All Over Japan!
Sensoji TempleBoasting a history of over 1300 years, the oldest Buddhist temple in Tokyo is among the most-visited in Japan!
Asakusa HanayashikiJapan’s Oldest Amusement Park
Kirakuen Oshiage BranchA yakiniku restaurant where you can eat selected top-grade wagyu beef at reasonable prices
Khaosan Tokyo SamuraiThere's a Capsule Hotel With a View of the Sky Tree!
Oak Hostel FujiA convenient hostel for sightseeing in Asakusa
Kappabashi Dougu StreetA Shopping Street with Anything You Might Need Related to Food
“Nui. ” HOSTEL & BAR LOUNGENui. is a hostel equipped with a café and bar.