Ginza Yoshoku Mikasa Kaikan Ikebukuro Parco Location
A branch of Ginza’s long-running restaurant that provides guests with Japanese Yoshoku in the old-fashioned style
Western cuisine / Closest to Ikebukuro Station
This is a branch of a long-running Yoshoku restaurant in Ginza is modern and stylish and reminiscent of the good old period.
The shop’s featured menu item is the hamburger steak which features a patty made with a patty that blends ground wagyu beer and pork with a delicious marbling, cooked to order.
The restaurant also features items such as Indian-style curry and karaage fried chicken which were rare at the time that the restaurant was established. Spaghetti Napolitan and beef stew in the old fashioned style are also recommended.
Discover your favorite dish at the sophisticated, well-established Yoshoku restaurant.
- The classic hamburger steak from this long-established restaurant is exquisite
- Standard Yoshoku dishes such as Spaghetti Napolitan, Beef Stew and Fried Shrimp made in the old-fashioned style are also popular
- There are many types of cake on the menu, so the restaurant can be used as a cafe
- A large selection of alcoholic beverages are available.
- Name in Japanese
- 銀座洋食 三笠會館 池袋パルコ店
- Postal Code
- IKEBUKURO PARCO 7F, 1-28-2 Minami Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays(set by the facility)
- Business Hours
Lunch 11:00am -3:00pm (L.O.3:00pm),
Dinner 3:00pm -11:00pm (L.O.10:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 1,000-4,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Master, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)