Sashimi BAR Kashigashira
Enjoy Plentiful Donburi Dishes Packed with Fresh Fish Carefully Selected by the Owner’s Watchful Eye
Rice bowl topped with seafood
Enjoy dishes made with high-quality fresh fish, carefully selected by the restaurant’s owner who used to be an auctioneer at Tsukiji Market. The lunch menu here offers a variety of donburi dishes, and among them is the popular “Tsukiji Jogai-Don,” which is topped with 20 types of fish. Their maguro is lauded as particularly delicious, and the “Maguro-Zukushi Don” topped with akami, tsuke-maguro, and chu-toro is a great choice. They also offer a variety of sake options, and you can choose from over 20 types of sake, shochu, and fruit wines.
Delicious fresh fish chosen by the fastidious owner.
A wide variety of donburi dishes available.
Enjoy sake with your food.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- BF1, 4-12-2 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
- Monday-Saturday and the day before holidays 11:00am-2:00pm and 6:00pm-11:00pm (last order for food 10:00pm, last order for drinks 10:30pm). Sundays and holidays 11:00am-3:00pm
- Lunch: 1500-3000 yen, Dinner: 5000-7000 yen
- About a 5-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line’s Tsukiji Station
- Allowed (no non-smoking seats available)
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)