Enjoy traditional Chinese cuisine with a sense of the seasons
Chinese restaurant / Closest to Hibiya Station
This restaurant produces a new form of Chinese cooking with a French style based on traditional Shanghai cuisine. You can enjoy natural and healthy food with a focus on the wonderful energy and vitality from vegetables.
Their representative menu item is their luxury shark fin dish cooked to preserve its original shape. Other popular items with genuine flavors include Chinese mitten crab, Peking duck, black vinegar sweet and sour pork, and more.
They list ingredients so as to provide extensive support with menu items for vegetarians.
Enjoy it with delicious wine and high quality Chinese tea.
- Enjoy healthy Chinese cuisine that makes good use of vegetables
- Their "Shikunshi course" that only uses vegetable ingredients is recommended for vegetarians
- Their reasonably priced menu items for lunch on weekdays are a good value
- In addition to their "Chinese mitten crab course" offered for a limited time, they have a set of various other multi-course menu items
- They also have private rooms, and it is recommended for important dinners
- Name in Japanese
- 礼華 四君子草
- Postal Code
- 3rd Floor of Tokyo Midtown Hibiya, 1-1-2 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- New Year's Day, the first Wednesday in February, and the fourth Wednesday in August
- Business Hours
- 11:30am-3:00pm（L.O. 2:00pm）、5:30pm-11:00pm（L.O. 9:00pm）
- Lunch 3,000 yen -10,000 yen, Dinner 6,000-30,000 yen
- Directly connected to Hibiya Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda and Hibiya Lines, and the Toei Mita Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)