A Michelin star Italian restaurant that focuses on health and gourmet food.
Italian cuisine / Closest to Otemachi Station
This Italian restaurant comes by way of the famous chef Heinz Beck.
The restaurant’s theme combines both health and gourmet dining for an incredibly original menu that takes advantage of fresh ingredients offered by each season.
One of their more popular menu items is the the “Fagottelli,” which is a traditional carbonara dish put together by the chef.
The interior features a gorgeous, luxurious space with a white color scheme designed by an internationally renowned architect, so diners are sure to enjoy a special dining experience.
- Earned a Michelin star from the Tokyo 2018 Michelin Guide.
- Offers course meals for both lunch and dinner.
- Enjoy wine paired for each course by a sommelier.
- Features a luxurious white decor.
- Postal Code
M2F, Nissei Marunouchi Garden Tower 1-1-3 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
(*The entrance is on the 1st Floor)
- Business Hours
11:30am-3:00pm（L.O. 1:30pm）, 5:30pm -11:00pm（L.O.8:00pm）
* Note: Children under Junior High School age (12-13) are not admitted.
- Lunch 10,000yen~15,000yen – Dinner 30,000yen~40,000yen
- Directly connected to the D6 Exit of Otemachi Station on the Toei Mita Line, Tokyo Metro Chiyoda, Hanzomon, Marunouchi and Tozai Lines.
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)