This is a sister restaurant to "Tamahide", the originator of chicken and egg on rice, with a line just to get in!
This is a sister restaurant to "Tamahide" the long-standing chicken restaurant in Ningyocho established in 1760. They are also well known as the originator of chicken and egg on rice.
Although maintaining traditions, they further evolve Tamahide's flavors, and you can have a meal inside the Skytree with a stylish restaurant interior that has jazz playing in the background.
You can feel how meticulous they are with the details for their chicken and egg on rice, from their flavorful and tender chicken to the hardness of the rice. The chicken they use in their chicken and egg on rice blends together two types of chicken suitable for chicken and egg on rice from Shamo chickens said to be of the finest quality.
Their multi-course menu that allows you to savor the luxury of Shamo chickens is recommended for dinnertime.
You can enjoy the taste of traditional chicken and egg on rice while sightseeing at the Skytree.
They only have counter seats.
They have menus in Chinese and English.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- たまひで いちの
- Postal Code
- Tokyo Solamachi 7th floor, 1-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
Weekends and holidays 10:30am-11:00pm(L.O.9:30pm)
(1) Located a 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, Toei Asakusa Line, Keisei Oshiage Line’s Oshiage (SKYTREE) Station.
(2) Located a 2-minute walk from the Tobu Skytree Line’s Tokyo Skytree Station
- Lunch 1,400yen~2,000yen – Dinner 2,000yen~6,000yen
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay, Tobu Card)
- Electronic money
- Accepted (Alipay, WeChatPay, transportation electronic money)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)