A restaurant where you can enjoy Matsuzaka Beef and Kuroge Wagyu Beef both grilled and as Sukiyaki.
A Japanese restaurant that provides guests with the Matsuzaka Beef which is the highest quality of Japanese branded beef, as well as Kuroge Wagyu Beef, served as Sukiyaki, Grilled Beef and Shabu Shabu in a luxurious atmosphere with Japanese decor.
The popular “Matsuzaka Beef Sukiyaki” is eaten with egg covering the 1st slice and the 2nd slice with grated daikon radish. It is well known for a deliciousness that is unforgettable after trying it just once.
- A luxury Japanese restaurant that serves high-quality Matsuzaka Beef Sukiyaki
- A wide variety of wines from Mie Prefecture, the home of Matsuzaka Beef are available
- English Menu and English speaking staff available
- You can enjoy authentic cuisine cooked right in front of your eyes by Nakai-san at dinner time
- Seasonal flowers are featured in the restaurant, creating a luxurious Japanese atmosphere
- Name in Japanese
- 柿安 花れ
- Postal Code
- Roppongi Hills West Walk 5F, 6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
Weekdays Lunch 11:00am-3:00pm(L.O. 2:00pm), Dinner 5:00pm–11:00pm (L.O. 9:30pm)
Weekend and public holidays Lunch 11:00am-3:00pm(L.O. 2:00pm), Dinner 5:00pm–10:00pm (L.O. 8:30pm)
- Lunch 3,000-6,000 yen, Dinner 10,000-20,000 yen
(1)Directly connected to 1C exit of Roppongi Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(2) About 4 minutes on foot from 3 exit of Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)