Commercial area with the TBS TV station and various other facilities
Shopping Malls・Restaurants・Cafe / Closest to Akasaka Station
Extensive commercial area including multiple facilities lined up around TBS TV, a broadcasting station.
There are several hills, such as Sakurazaka, in the surrounding area, and the name “Akasaka Sacas” comes from the cherry blossoms that bloom in spring.
Anyone can enter the 1st floor of Akasaka Sacas' symbol "TBS Broadcast Center," cafes and original goods shops.
Various events are held in "Sacas Square", which is about 1,200 square meters at the entrance.
Akasaka Biz Tower has a restaurant and cafe where you can enjoy shopping and gourmet food from around the world.
It is recommended to take a stroll on the road up the hill lined with beautiful greenery
Sacas Square becomes a skating rink in the winter
About 100 cherry trees bloom beginning with the Kawazuzakura cherry blossom tree in mid-February to the Yaezakura cherry blossom tree in late April
There are also theaters and live houses
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 5-3 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
Shops: 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Restaurants: 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
(1) Adjacent to Akasaka Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
(2) About 8 minutes on foot from Akasaka-mitsuke Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line or Marunouchi Line
(3) About 7 minutes on foot from Tameike-Sanno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line or Namboku Line
- Akasaka Sacas Official Website
- Akasaka Sacas Official Website (Japanese)
- Akasaka Biz Tower Official Website
- Akasaka Biz Tower Official Website (Japanese)