KINKA sushi bar izakaya Roppongi
Modern Sushi and Seafood Dining from Canada
The first restaurant location by the KINKA FAMILY who have opened many Japanese Cuisine speciality restaurants in Canada.
The restaurant interior is created in the Japanese modern style and can be used in many scenes from solo dining to dates.
You can enjoy new types of sushi which cannot be found in traditional sushi restaurants in Japan. The restaurant is particularly famous for aburi seared sushi. You can enjoy the visual impact of the stylish sushi which is presented with sauces.
This is a new type of cuisine that fits perfectly with the international area of Roppongi.
Japanese dining from Canada where you can enjoy a new style of sushi
Famous for aburi seared sushi
You can also enjoy Canadian lobster as sushi or sashimi
A variety of course menus are also available that can be used in many different scenes
- Name in Japanese
- KINKA sushi bar izakaya 六本木
- Postal Code
- 2F HEXART Roppongi, 7-6-20 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
Fri・Sat： 5:00pm -11:30pm
Sun：5:00pm -10:30 pm
- Lunch 2,000-3,000 yen, Dinner 4,000-8,000 yen
(1) About 4 minutes on foot from Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(2) About 4 minutes on foot from Nogizaka station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Master, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)