KINKA sushi bar izakaya Roppongi
Modern Sushi and Seafood Dining from Canada
The first restaurant location by the KINKA FAMILY who have opened many Japanese Cuisine speciality restaurants in Canada.
The restaurant interior is created in the Japanese modern style and can be used in many scenes from solo dining to dates.
You can enjoy new types of sushi which cannot be found in traditional sushi restaurants in Japan. The restaurant is particularly famous for aburi seared sushi. You can enjoy the visual impact of the stylish sushi which is presented with sauces.
This is a new type of cuisine that fits perfectly with the international area of Roppongi.
- Japanese dining from Canada where you can enjoy a new style of sushi
- Famous for aburi seared sushi
- You can also enjoy Canadian lobster as sushi or sashimi
- A variety of course menus are also available that can be used in many different scenes
- Name in Japanese
- KINKA sushi bar izakaya 六本木
- Postal Code
- 2F HEXART Roppongi, 7-6-20 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
Fri・Sat： 5:00pm -11:30pm
Sun：5:00pm -10:30 pm
- Lunch 2,000-3,000 yen, Dinner 4,000-8,000 yen
(1) About 4 minutes on foot from Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(2) About 4 minutes on foot from Nogizaka station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Master, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)
Tokyo MidtownAs an Oasis of Greenery in the Heart of Tokyo, this Complex City Offers a High Quality of Life
BENJAMIN STEAKHOUSE ROPPONGIA Steakhouse specializing in aged beef and wine from New York.
Artisan de la Truffe parisA restaurant originally from Paris that specializes in truffle dishes
Nikusushi RoppongiA Japanese restaurant where you can enjoy nigiri sushi made with horse meat and many others.
DAYONE is a restaurant that specializes in creative Ochazuke in RoppongiIt’s restaurant where you can enjoy a creative Ochazuke that cannot be tasted anywhere else.
Miyagawa-cho, Minamata, Tokyo MidtownEnjoy the taste of a long-established Kyoto restaurant in Tokyo
Hakata Hanazen RoppongiA mizutaki hot pot restaurant serving their brand of Hakata chicken meat, coming directly from the shop’s poultry farm
sakura Shokudo Roppongi Hills BranchA trendy restaurant featuring nutritionally balanced set meals
The Steak RoppongiA restaurant where you can enjoy steaks with a perfect score for volume