BENJAMIN STEAKHOUSE ROPPONGI
A Steakhouse specializing in aged beef and wine from New York.
This is the first location in Japan of a famous Steakhouse from Manhattan, New York. You can enjoy the taste of the highest grade beef aged long-term using the secret dry ageing method.
In order to enhance the taste of the meat itself, the beef is seasoned only with salt and cooking the meat using a high-heat deck broiler produces a steak that is tender with concentrated savoriness.
How about enjoying a sophisticated time in a restaurant with a luxurious atmosphere unified with a calming tone?
- You can enjoy USDA certified beef of the highest grade prepared using the best ageing and cooking methods
- The restaurant is unified in a calming tone with a chic and luxurious atmosphere
- The menu features 400 wines at any given time and you can enjoy a delicious pairing with your meal
- Postal Code
- B1F Lemm Roppongi Building, 7-14-4 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
[Lunch] 11:30am-3pm (LO 2pm)
[Dinner] Mon-Sat／ 5pm-11:30pm (LO 10:30pm) Sun&Hol／ 5pm-10pm (LO 9pm)
- Lunch 3,000-8,000 yen, Dinner 12,000-20,000 yen
(1) About 1 minute on foot from Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
(2) About 8 minutes on foot from Nogizaka station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Master, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)