Directly from Kyoto! Sweets made from a variety of beans at this cafe
This cafe uses various beans from multiple businesses in Kyoto.
They are able to create new sweets by making use of traditional ingredients and recipes from various businesses with the use of red bean paste, black soybeans, cacao beans, coffee beans, and even soy milk.
In addition to sweets like parfaits and red bean soup, they also serve noodle dishes that use beans.
This new style cafe fuses together various characteristics from Kyoto's unique specialized culture.
This cafe serves sweets and drinks that use a variety of beans.
All of the items in the cafe including parfaits, sundaes, red bean soup, and coffee are made from various beans from Kyoto.
You can also order food as takeout from the menu.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- Venus GRAND at Venus Fort 2F, 1-3-15 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Weekend and public holidays 11:00am-10:00pm
- 1,000-2,000 yen
(1) About a 2-minute walk from the Yurikamome Line’s Aomi Station
(2) About a 3-minute walk from the Rinkai Line’s Tokyo Teleport Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)