Odaiba Marine Park
A Park Offering Views of the Rainbow Bridge and Skyscrapers
Park / Closest to Odaiba-kaihinkōen Station
Stretching 800 meters is Odaiba Beach, an artificial seaside where you can have fun playing at the beach. There is also the Iso Hama zone for fishing.
With beautiful sunset and night views that can be seen from Odaiba Beach Park, gaze at Tokyo’s iconic scenery from here, such as the Rainbow Bridge and skyscrapers.
The symbol of this park is a replica of the Statue of Liberty, built to commemorate the friendship between Japan and France.
- Enjoy yourself all day long here at the surrounding leisure and shopping facilities.
- The illumination of the Rainbow Bridge is a beautiful night view that is a must-see.
- Have fun fishing or doing barbecues.
- Enjoy marine sports, too.
- There is also a running course.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 1-4-1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Open all day
- Approximately 3 minute on foot from Odaiba-kaihinkōen Station on the Yurikamome
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)