TARLUM BIANCO Odaiba
Enjoy a Meal While Looking Out Over Tokyo Bay
Enjoy Italian food while looking out over Tokyo Bay here at TARLUM BIANCO Odaiba. From the restaurant’s large windows you can see Rainbow Bridge and Tokyo Tower, a view that’s beautiful whether it’s day or night.
The restaurant’s main focus is Italian cuisine made with fresh seafood, but they also offer Japanese-styled dishes as well. Customers have their pick of a robust wine lineup, most of which comes from Sicily.
At lunch time they offer a great-value lunch menu with drinks included.
Enjoy a meal while looking out over Tokyo Bay.
Great-value lunch menu available.
Pets allowed in the restaurant.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- 2F Marine House, 1-4-1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-3:00pm（L.O. 2:30pm）, 5:00pm-11:00pm（L.O. 10:00pm）
- Lunch 1000-2000 yen, Dinner 3000-5000 yen
- About a 3-minute walk from the Yurikamome Line’s Odaiba-Kaihinkoen Station
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)