TOKYO ONE PIECE TOWER
A theme park where you can enjoy the world of the popular anime ONE PIECE (in Tokyo Tower)
TOKYO ONE PIECE TOWER is a large permanent theme park located in Foot Town at Tokyo Tower, one of Tokyo's classic tourist destinations.
On the first floor of the 333 meter-tall Tokyo Tower are a restaurant named after Sanji, the cook of the pirates led by the main character Monkey D. Luffy, and shops selling different One Piece goods. On floors 3–5 are attractions inspired by the characters Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Chopper, Robin, Franky, and Brook. These attractions are fun in themselves, but they also feature wonderfully detailed decorations and effects that will impress fans of the original work—attractions that you can enjoy as games, attractions that will stimulate the five senses with 4D effects such as wind and smoke.
TOKYO ONE PIECE TOWER can be enjoyed in a variety of different ways. We’d particularly like to recommend the live show, ONE PIECE LIVE ATTRACTION, which uses lighting technology and projection mapping and is presented multiple times each day. In an original story that goes for about 20 minutes, characters from ONE PIECE run around the stage to put on a powerful show. Because only a limited number of people can be admitted into the venue to watch the show, you will be able to sink into the world of ONE PIECE as you watch up close.
Photography is allowed in the park, except for at some attractions. You can take photos freely to create memories of your trip for social media.
- In an easy-to-find location, in the classic tourist destination spot of Tokyo Tower
- Various attractions that can be enjoyed by each of the five senses and high quality live shows
- With restaurants, cafes, and shops so you can eat and shop while enjoying the world of One Piece
- With a kids space right by the eat-in space on the 4th floor of the park, it is convenient for parents with kids
- As a rule, photography is allowed inside the park and there is a large variety of photo spots
- Audio guide (with headphones) to support different language (English, Chinese, Korean)
*Standard 200 yen. People who leave comments about different facilities posted in our media accounts may receive a free audio guide coupon. (Everyone who leaves a comment will receive some kind of coupon. The TOKYO ONE PIECE TOWER coupon is one of the many coupons available)
沒想到真是來這一趟讓我覺得他不像電視上那麼 不起眼 讓我好想多買幾個玩偶回家
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- Inside Foot Town at Tokyo Tower, 4-2-8, Shiba-koen, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Business hours
Inside the park on the 3rd to 5th floors: 10:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m. (last admission: 9:00 p.m.)
Live show on the 5th floor: Five to eight performances a day. About 20 minutes each performance.
SANJI'S ORESAMA RESTAURANT on the 1st floor
(1) Buffet style: 11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. (last entry: 1:50 p.m.)
(2) Order style: 3:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m. (last order: 9:15 p.m.)
Cafe Mugiwara on the 1st floor: 10:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m. (time limits may apply during busy hours)
* Opening hours may vary depending on the day
LIVE & PARK PASS
Adults (19 and over) 3,300 yen
Junior high and high school students (13–18) 2,800 yen
Infants and elementary school students (4–12) 1,600 yen
children aged 3 and under: free (accompanied by guardian)
* Prices are for same-day ticket to enjoy attractions and live shows + park entry
* Other set-price tickets include the advance ticket (sold on the official website etc.), the PARK PASS, offering attractions + park entry only, Tokyo Tower main deck (150 meters) + PARK PASS, etc.
- No holidays
5 minutes’ walk from Akabanebashi Exit, Akabanebashi Station, Toei Oedo Line
7 minutes’ walk from Exit 1, Kamiyacho Station, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
6 minutes’ walk from Exit A1, Onarimon Station, Toei Mita Line
10 minutes’ walk from Exit A6, Daimon Station, Toei Asakusa Line
15 minutes’ walk from North Exit, Hamamatsucho Station, JR Yamanote Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)