THE CITY BAKERY BRASSERIE RUBIN Akasaka ARK Hills
Taste homemade bread and multinational cuisine while relaxing in a spacious restaurant.
A well-established bakery restaurant originating in New York.
In addition to dishes that make good use of the chef's original ideas and ingredients, they have assembled a multinational menu like that of New York. If you order lunch or dinner, you'll be happy with the all-you-can-eat bread. Opening at breakfast, enjoy delicious, freshly made bread anytime.
There is a bakery on the opposite side outside of the restaurant.
- Popular all-you-can-eat homemade bread.
- Enjoy authenti, multinational cuisine.
- Open early from 7:00am, convenient restaurant with 100 seats in a spacious room.
- Name in Japanese
- THE CITY BAKERY BRASSERIE RUBIN 赤坂アークヒルズ
- Postal Code
- 2F ARK Mori Building 1-12-32 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
Weekdays and Saturdays 4:00pm-11:30pm(L.O.10:30pm)
Sunday and holidays 4:00pm-10:00pm(L.O.9:00pm)
- Breakfast/Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-4,000 yen
(1) About 3 minutes on foot from Exit 13 of Tameike-sanno Station on the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line, Ginza Line
(2) About 3 minutes on foot from Exit 3 of Roppongi-itchome Station on the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)