Verified [Verified] denotes information that has been published with confirmation of its owing parties.
THE CITY BAKERY BRASSERIE RUBIN Akasaka ARK Hills
Taste homemade bread and multinational cuisine while relaxing in a spacious restaurant.
A well-established bakery restaurant originating in New York.
In addition to dishes that make good use of the chef's original ideas and ingredients, they have assembled a multinational menu like that of New York. If you order lunch, you'll be happy with the all-you-can-eat bread. Opening at breakfast, enjoy delicious, freshly made bread anytime.
There is a bakery on the opposite side outside of the restaurant.
Popular all-you-can-eat homemade bread.
Enjoy authenti, multinational cuisine.
Open early from 7:00am, comfortable and convenient restaurant with 100 seats in a spacious room.
Frequently Asked Questions have been vetted and answered directly by each listing.
Do you have menus in foreign languages or with pictures? (If so, please let us know the languages available.)
English menu is available.
Do you serve vegetarian menus?
We do not offer vegetarian dishes, but please consult with our staff.
Can I get take-out?
We do not offer takeout for the restaurant menu. However, all items from the bakery are available for takeout.
Is there free Wi-Fi available in the restaurant?
- Name in Japanese
- THE CITY BAKERY BRASSERIE RUBIN 赤坂アークヒルズ
- Postal Code
- 2F ARK Mori Building 1-12-32 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
Weekdays and Saturdays 4:00pm-10:30pm(L.O.9:30pm)
Sunday and holidays 4:00pm-9:00pm(L.O.8:00pm)
- Lunch 1,500-2,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-4,000 yen
(1) About 3 minutes on foot from Exit 13 of Tameike-sanno Station on the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line, Ginza Line
(2) About 3 minutes on foot from Exit 3 of Roppongi-itchome Station on the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)