Bubby’s New York ARK Hills
Delicious restaurant with heavy, massive burgers and homemade pies.
Restaurant popular for it's hamburgers and pies particularly made from the recipe of the main restaurant in New York.
The 100% beef patty and homemade buns that pursue compatibility are filling.
Try the homemade pies that reproduce the flavor from a traditional American home with some coffee or tea.
How about relaxing with an organic drink in one hand while gazing at pictures in a spacious restaurant where you can feel the warmth of the wood?
100% beef patty hamburger made with simple seasonings.
Popular, extravagant apple pie with tons of apples from a contract farmer in Aomori Prefecture.
Also have craft beer, organic wine carefully selected by a sommelier, and alcohol.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- バビーズ ニューヨーク アークヒルズ
- Postal Code
- 2F ARK Mori Building 1-12-32 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 2,000-3,000 yen
(1) About 3 minutes on foot from Exit 13 of Tameike-sanno Station on the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line, Ginza Line
(2) About 3 minutes on foot from Exit 3 of Roppongi-itchome Station on the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)