Grill Manten-Boshi Azabujuban Main Store
A popular Western restaurant where you can enjoy Western food, carefully prepared on the premises.
An authentic Western restaurant, following the style of a famous French restaurant in Akasaka. The French cuisine, produced by experienced chefs, is authentic, and at the same time, healthy and slightly tweaked for the Japan palette.
The chefs spare no effort in preparing the dishes, such as the demi-glace sauce, which is simmered for a week, and the baked rice which is rice and eight different varieties of vegetables, cooked in bouillon and left overnight.
The dish which has been a firm favorite of our customers for many years is the Omlette Rice on the Speciality Menu.
You can enjoy authentic Western food at a reasonable price.
We are particular about our ingredients, for example we use Miyazaki Prefecture's finest brand of pork, Minami no Shima Buta.
A wide selection of wines is on offer and can be matched to the dish and mood.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- グリル満天星 麻布十番 本店
- Postal Code
- B1F APORIA Building, 1-3-1 Azabujuban, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Every Monday (the next day when Monday is a National Holiday)
- Business Hours
Tuesday to Friday Lunch 11:30am-3:30pm, Dinner 5:30pm-10:00pm
- Lunch 1,500-2,000 yen, Dinner 2,000-6,000 yen
- A 1-minute walk from exit 7 of the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line and Toei Subway Oedo Line’s Azabu-Juban Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, DC, NICOS, MUFG)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)