Birth place: Nagasaki prefecture
Author Malimo's page
I love trying out the shops with high reputation or restaurants that I’m curious about in Fukuoka and Nagasaki area. My only problem is that I tend to overeat...
- in my 30’s
- Birth place
- Nagasaki prefecture
- Favorite food
- Tender meat, fresh sushi, Japanese sweets made by skillful sweet-makers
- Food I hate
- Walking and eating, manga
- What I’m good at
- What I’m not good at
- Crowds, numbers
- Where in Japan I recommend the most and why to travelers in Japan.
- Fukuoka. It’s a gourmet city that has delicious rice. It’s also fun to visit the many tasteful clothing and miscellaneous goods shops there.
- Favorite memory from traveling in Japan.
- A festival called “Nagasaki Kunchi” was really interesting. Nagasaki has a deep and rich history, and it has an exotic atmosphere, so its streets are unique and beautiful.
- Must do activity for visitors to Japan.
- Japanese underground department stores (depachika) are like an amusement park of name-brand shops full of souvenirs and food!