Enjoy Creative Japanese Cuisine and a View of Ginza at a Premium Lounge in Tokyu Plaza Ginza
This café is located on the 6th floor of “KIRIKO LOUNGE” in Tokyu Plaza Ginza.
It is in a spacious a 27-meter-tall atrium room, giving it a wide-open feeling. The full-glass windows allow guests to look out over the city of Ginza.
The restaurant offers creative takes on Japanese cuisine, supervised by Chef Akiyama of the famous Japanese restaurant “Mutsukari” in Ginza.
Lunch sets start at around 1,300 yen, quite affordable for Ginza.
They offer a wide variety of drinks as well, including coffee, original flavored tea, and cocktails, so it’s the perfect place to stop by whether you’re looking for a bar or to enjoy tea time.
Their popular “White Macarons” can also be purchased to-go.
- Postal Code
- TOKYU PLAZA GINZA 6F 5-2-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
[Monday~Saturday]11:00am-11:00pm (L.O. Food 10:00pm Drinks 10:30pm)
[Sundays/Holidays] 11:00am-9:00pm (L.O. Food 8:00pm Drinks 8:30pm)
- Lunch ~1,999 yen - Dinner ~2,999 yen
- A 1-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, and Hibiya Line’s Ginza Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)