Chinese Tsukesoba Kenyuu
A healthy tsukemen shop that uses Agu brand pork
This tsukemen shop opened in April, 2019.
The menu includes only miso tsukesoba and soy sauce tsukesoba. For sides, there is "Agu pork rice" and "cod roe rice."
As a luxury, we use Okinawan Agu brand pork for our soup and slices of roast pork.
We blend seven kinds of vegetable pastes together with our pork bone, chicken bone, and dried fish soup to make a bowl of broth that's good for your body.
Choose between highly nutritional raw flour noodles or traditional egg noodles.
- Artisan soup made with Okinawan Agu brand pork.
- This is a restaurant that’s focused on health; we use no additives or artificial flavors.
- Choose between raw flour noodles or egg noodles.
- Name in Japanese
- 中華つけそば 健優
- Postal Code
- 1F Isono Building, 3-30-6 Nishi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- Mondays (Following day if Monday is a holiday)
- Business Hours
Sunday to Thursday: 11:00am-11:00pm
Friday, Saturday: 11:00am-1:00am
(1) About a 5-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About a 5-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted