SCHMATZ LUMINE Ikebukuro
A restaurant that serves up authentic local specialties and beer from Germany
Beer dining・German cuisine
Enjoy dining with German beer and authentic traditional dishes that are much-loved in Germany.
One of the major highlights to recommend here is their craft beer selection from Germany that you can’t find anywhere else. The restaurant was founded by three Germans who wanted to bring the authentic German beer experience to Japan, so they also produce their very own selection of draft beer in Japan so that they can serve it up as fresh as possible.
The owners brought their own local specialities from Germany to offer a wide ranging menu, which includes classic German food and beer pairings, as well as Japanese inspired menu items.
Their interior decor is quite stylish, and their location is just a minute from Ikebukuro Station, so it’s easy to get here and enjoy a comfortable dining experience.
Enjoy specially made original German craft beers.
A wide ranging menu with traditional local German favorites and more creative German dishes as well.
They offer reasonably priced lunch sets that include coffee and other beverages.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- 9th Floor, Lumine Ikebukuro, 1-11-1 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
Lunch 11:00am-4:00pm, Dinner 4:00pm-10:30pm
weekends and holidays: 11:00am-10:30pm
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-4,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)