66 Dining Roppongi Roku-chome Shokudo Ikebukuro Tobu location
A restaurant where you can enjoy a menu of retro Western-style food
The large stained glass at the entrance is a prominent feature. This restaurant serves Western-style food you can enjoy in a retro ambiance made to look like it is from the early part of the Showa era (around the 1930s). Whether it is with their food, drinks, or desserts, their menu features a selection of nostalgic Western-style food items that uniquely evolved in Japan.
Their Hamburg steak is their most popular item, using homemade ground beef full of the meat's savoriness, and for the sauces, you can choose from either their classical demi-glace sauce, or their Japanese-style radish sauce. Their rice omelet and beef stew are also recommended.
The interior is bright in the afternoon, and it has a mature ambiance at night. They also have a large selection of wine that goes with Western cuisine.
Their menu has a large selection of delicious Western-style items with an emphasis on their popular Hamburg steak
You can experience a retro ambiance
They also have a plentiful alcohol menu
- Name in Japanese
- 66DINING 六本木六丁目食堂 池袋東武店
- Postal Code
- 12F Tobu Department Store Ikebukuro, 1-1-25 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-10:00pm (L.O.9:30pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 2,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (AMEX, DC, Diners, JCB, Master, MUFG, UC, VISA, SAISON)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)