Kushitei Lumine Ikebukuro
Enjoy a variety of kushiage by leaving it up to the chef
At this restaurant, you can enjoy kushiage using carefully selected ingredients at ease with a system of "leaving it up to the chef to decide".
"Leaving it up to the chef" allows you to enjoy discovering new things about the ingredients with an authentic Osaka style.
Until you say stop, you'll keep being served kushiage one after another chosen for you. With a light amount of batter and a soft texture, their popularity comes from you getting to eat as many skewers as you want.
Other than "leaving it up to the chef", they also have a standard multi-course menu.
Inside, you can experience the realistic sense of watching them fry the ingredients right in front of you, and they also have private tables where you can relax while you eat.
By "leaving it up to the chef", you will be served kushiage until you say stop (280 yen per skewer).
Other than "leaving it up to the chef", they also have a la carte dishes and a multi-course menu.
They also have a variety of reasonably priced items for lunch.
For drinks, they offer cider from all over Japan that goes well with kushiage. They also have a large selection of alcohol, including Champagne, wine, and more.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 串亭 ルミネ池袋
- Postal Code
- 8th Floor, Lumine Ikebukuro, 1-11-1 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
Dinner 3:00pm-10:30pm (L.O.10:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 4,000-6,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)