Old Manhattan Tobu Department Store Ikebukuro location
A steak restaurant with cured meat from the long standing butcher shop "Sugimoto"
This popular steak restaurant serves delicious cured meat from the well-established butcher shop "Sugimoto".
As one of the few businesses in Japan certified by the "Japan Dryaging Beef Promotionboard" for their curing techniques, and also certified by the "Japan Hyo-on Association" for their techniques of preserving food below 0℃, the food they make is safe to eat.
With their cured meat, you can enjoy the overflowing flavor that comes from every bite, the juicy deliciousness inherent to the meat itself, and a sweet, mellow scent reminiscent of nuts.
With little fat content, they also have a good reputation for being health-oriented.
- They confidently offer cured meat from a long standing butcher shop
- The food is healthy with little fat content
- For lunch, they offer a menu of limited quantities at reasonable prices, curry, and other popular items
- Name in Japanese
- オールドマンハッタン 東武百貨店 池袋店
- Postal Code
- 11F Tobu Department Store Ikebukuro, 1-1-25 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-10:00pm (L.O.9:30pm)
- Lunch 1,000-3,000 yen, Dinner 4,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (AMEX, DC, Diners, JCB, Master, NICOS, UC, UFJ, VISA)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)