Kobe Motomachi Doria, Lumine Ikebukuro Branch
A restaurant specializing in hearth-baked pilaf featuring a harmony of cheese and the delicious flavors of the ingredients
A restaurant specializing in hearth-baked pilaf, where you can eat different kinds of pilaf. The restaurant is a retro-modern space with traditional Japanese underlying tones.
The original cheese that is used is rich in protein and mixes with the pilaf thickly like cheese fondue.
A popular dish is the creamy and rich pilaf served hot in an iron pan. The heat from the iron plate allows you to enjoy every bite while it is piping hot.
The “baked omu-pilaf” enveloped in fluffy egg is also popular with ladies.
Made with special natural cheese.
Conveniently located near the station and in a shopping mall.
Many kinds of pilaf can be enjoyed.
A retro-modern traditional Japanese space.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 神戸元町ドリア ルミネ池袋店
- Postal Code
- 8th Floor, Lumine Ikebukuro, 1-11-1 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-10:30pm (L.O.10:00pm)
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA, MASTER)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)