Tempura Shinjuku Tsunahachi Ikebukuro branch
A long-established tempura restaurant that carries on the traditional flavor
A long-established restaurant specializing in tempura, with a menu centered on traditional Edomae tempura and providing outstanding hospitality. Tempura Shinjuku Tsunahachi serves the finest tempura made from seasonal vegetables and fresh seafood using traditional techniques such as using different frying methods to suit the ingredients. Tendon is a poplar item on the menu. The sea urchin norimaki rolls and the hamaguri clams, deep-fried in their shells, are also recommended. The restaurant’s bright, clean-feeling interior creates a comfortable ambiance.
Enjoy authentic tempura, deep-fried differently depending on the ingredient.
Also serves sashimi and other dishes in addition to tempura.
The luxurious interior also has a private room, offering a space to dine at your leisure.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 天ぷら新宿つな八 池袋店
- Postal Code
- 8th Floor, Lumine Ikebukuro, 1-11-1 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-10:30pm (L.O.10:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 4,000-8,000 yen
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (JCB,UC,VISA)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)