MOKUOLA Dexee Diner Lumine Ikebukuro Branch
A stylish restaurant where you can enjoy traditional Hawaiian cuisine
Hawaiian local food
A restaurant that was created with the soothing island of Hawaii, “Mokuola,” as its concept and serves Hawaiian local food.
The restaurant interior has a calm and modern design and is a comfortable space that you will want to stay in for a while.
The vibrantly-colored dishes are enjoyable not just in terms of taste but visually as well.
Their signature dish is the traditional Hawaiian pancakes. They also offer a wide range of toppings including whipped cream, fruits, and cake.
You can enjoy Hawaiian local food near Ikebukuro Station
Popular pancakes that have been stylishly arranged
- Postal Code
- 8th Floor, Lumine Ikebukuro, 1-11-1 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
Dinner 3:00pm-10:30pm (L.O.10:00pm)
(1) About 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ikebukuro Station
(2) About 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Yurakucho Line, and Fukutoshin Line’s Ikebukuro Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (AMEX,DC,Diners,JCB,Master,NC,UC,UFJ,VISA)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)