Wine Bar Hachijuro PARCO_ya Ueno Store
Reasonably priced and delectable wine, and carefully chosen and prepared cuisine
We handpick the wines we import, our selection having a focus on Spanish wines, but with over 60 varieties from all over the world, including a number of rare wines on the market. Being reasonably priced, you can enjoy a glass of wine starting from 490 yen.
We are also particular about the food we provide, cutting no corners and marinating the ingredients in wine overnight then thoroughly stewing them with vegetables. Our homemade sausages, which take 3 days to prepare, make an excellent pairing with the wine.
You are welcome to enjoy our wine and specialty cuisine in a stylish interior akin to the bars found at European street corners.
We provide wine at low prices for you to enjoy a delicious glass on a daily basis.
A bar akin to the ones found at European street corners, with tasteful antique furniture.
We directly import uncured ham whose umami is defined by its fragrance and fat from the famous Montesano Company in Spain.
Lunch is advantageous in both volume and price.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- ワインバル八十郎 パルコヤ上野店
- Postal Code
- PARCO_ya 6F 3-24-6 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-11:00pm（L.O. 10:00pm、Drinks L.O. 10:30pm）
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 4,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 2 minute by foot from Ueno-okachimachi on the Toei Oedo Line
(2) About 2 minute by foot from Ueno-Hirokoji on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
(3) About 3 minute by foot from Okachimachi Station on the JR Yamanote Line and the Keihin-Tohoku Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)