Beef Cutlet Aona, main branch in Okachimachi
A popular cutlet made with flavorful red beef
Beef cutlet has gained popularity in recent years. Their feature is that they use red portions of meat that are low-calorie and light. Red beef from various areas of production are available and in particular, the Japanese Black marbled beef offers a whole new level of deliciousness, with high-quality fat and a lack of odor. Please enjoy the beef cutlet that has been made with painstaking care in the method of deep-frying and carefully-selected bread crumbs and oil.
The calm interior of the building, with its underlying tones being texture and white walls, offers counter seats and table seats.
It also takes care in selecting and preparing rice that goes well with the beef cutlet and uses carefully-selected rice and 16-grain rice.
Enjoy various ways of eating it, such as with wasabi with a high rarity value to an even better flavor.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 牛かつ あおな 御徒町本店
- Postal Code
- 1F, JUN Building, 6-5-7 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-11:00pm (L.O. 10:30pm)
- 1,000-2,000 yen
(1) About 2 minutes by foot from Okachimachi Station on the JR Yamanote Line and the Keihin-Tohoku Line
(2) About 2 minutes by foot from Ueno-Hirokoji on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA、MASTER、JCB、AMEX、Diners)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)