TGI Fridays Uenochuodori location
A stylish, genuine American restaurant and bar founded in New York
With genuine decorations imported from the United States and trendy music, when you take one step inside, the ambiance makes you wonder, "Is this America?"
You can enjoy their splendidly cooked, thick and juicy meat dishes, and food with American sized bulkiness as with their hamburgers.
The dynamic performance of the bartender right in front of you at the bar is also a must see.
With bright and stylish interior decor, you can experience the ambiance of a New York restaurant and bar.
You can eat at the chic bar even if by yourself.
They have variety of beers from around the world.
They have a kids menu.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- ＴＧＩフライデーズ 上野中央通り店
- Postal Code
- Nagafuji main building, 2nd floor, 4-9-6 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- Lunch 1,000 yen -2,000 yen, Dinner 3,000-5,000 yen
(1) About 3 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line
(2) About 3 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hibiya Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)