Chicken Teppan-yaki Kashiwa PARCO_ya Ueno
A restaurant where you can enjoy a variety of chicken dishes and teppan-yaki
A restaurant specializing in chicken cuisines whose name, “kashiwa”, comes from a word that means “chicken” in the Kansai dialect.
The “chicken teppan-yaki”, which brings out the best flavors of carefully-selected chicken from around Japan, is to die for. Also popular is the healthy style of dining, where ingredients hot off the griddle are swaddled in a plentiful array of colorful vegetables.
Another popular menu item is the “minced chicken kashiwa-yaki”, an original okonomi-yaki rich with chicken broth that has an irresistible, fluffy texture.
The substantial portion and the texture of the minced chicken make it a must-try.
A specialty restaurant with an assortment of chicken dishes and teppan-yaki
Table seats with a refined, Japanese atmosphere and counter seats for smaller groups
For drinks, the “fruit and vegetable sour”, which uses fresh fruits and vegetables, is highly recommended
- Name in Japanese
- 鶏料理 鉄板焼 かしわ パルコヤ上野店
- Postal Code
- PARCO_ya 6F 3-24-6 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Dinner 4:00pm-11:00pm（L.O. 10:00pm、Drinks L.O. 10:30pm）
- Lunch ~1,000 yen, Dinner 3,500-5,000 yen
(1) About 2 minute by foot from Ueno-okachimachi on the Toei Oedo Line
(2) About 2 minute by foot from Ueno-Hirokoji on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
(3) About 3 minute by foot from Okachimachi Station on the JR Yamanote Line and the Keihin-Tohoku Line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)