Tokori Ueno Bamboo Garden Shop
A modern Korean restaurant with a variety of dishes and levels of spiciness.
The interior is decorated in a modern Korean style. This is a stylish yakiniku restaurant featuring seating with a calm atmosphere as well as clean private rooms where you won’t be bothered by smoke.
You can enjoy Yamagata beef that the restaurant purchases by the head of rank A4 or higher as well as safe domestic ingredients and reduced pesticide vegetables. There are many varieties of creative Korean dishes on the menu that can be ordered with the spice level of your choice and these option is well-loved by customers.
250 seats where you can enjoy your meal at your own pace and can be used according to the needs and requests of customers.
Limited quantities of special cuts are available on some days.
Harami (skirt steak) bento boxed lunch available for take-out.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 土古里 上野バンブーガーデン店
- Postal Code
- Bamboo Garden 3F, 1-52 Uenokoen, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Monday-Saturday/Days before holidays: 11:00am-11:30pm
Sunday, and holidays: 11:00am-10:00pm
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 7,000-10,000 yen
(1) About 2 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line
(2) About 3 minute on foot from Ueno Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Hibiya Line
- Separate smoking area
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)